The Advice Sisers weren’t able to get in to see The Blonds this season, but you can see the backstage beauty scoop right here on advicesisters.net! This looks is actually pretty glamorous, and it goes along with the BIG hair we’ve seen all week on the runways. There’s nothing “small” about The Blonds runway looks and we love it!
The Blonds Fall/Winter 2013
Hair by CATWALK® by TIGI® Global Creative Director Nick Irwin
The Blonds, the fabulous design duo known for over-the-top, glamorous collections, debuted their fall/winter ‘13 collection with inspiration drawn from Alfred Hitchcock and various 1950’s heroines. Running with this quirky theme, CATWALK® by TIGI® Global Creative Director Nick Irwin created a hair look that was just as fantastical as the pieces that walked the runway. Working with blonde bobbed wigs, Irwin created a look reminiscent of a 1950’s glamour queen after a long night of partying.
Overall Look: 1950’s roller set gone wrong
1. Prep wigs with CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo to add texture and allow for styling ease
2. Following the direction of the wig, set the hair with hot rollers and spray with CATWALK® by TIGI® Sleek Mystique Look-Lock Hairspray
3. To set the curls, apply low heat to curlers using a diffuser
4. While adding more CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo, brush out curls and then back brush to shape the hair
5. Once the desired shape is achieved, finish with CATWALK® by TIGI® Sleek Mystique Look-Lock Hairspray to set
CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo
CATWALK® by TIGI® Sleek Mystique Look-Lock Hairspray