If you read my stories regularly you know that I am a huge fan of Keratin Complex treatments and products There is nothing I have ever tried as a beauty editor and reviewer that comes close to the stunning transformation you can get with these products.
So I wasn’t surprised when I saw a photo this morning of Gwen Stefani, whose sleek hairstyle and incredible Vera Wang Dress took top honors for “best dressed” at the 2022 Met Gala in New York City. That Dress! That hair!
That neon vera wang gown might be aspirational for most of us (oh! if only!!) But Gwen Stefani’s smooth, ultra-shiny sleek hair is something we can all try. Her style is thanks to celebrity stylist, Suzette Boozer who used Keratin Complex products to achieve the glass-like finish on the hair. Suzette shared her steps so you can rock the look yourself.
How To Rock Sleek Hair:
1. Shampoo and Condition hair with Keratin Complex Blondeshell® Debrass Shampoo and Conditioner (13.5 oz. / $28 / 13.5 oz. / $28) (perfect for blondes like Stefani or anyone with color-treated hair!)
2. Apply a dime-size amount of Intense RX® Repair Serum (1.5 oz. / $38) to mid-shafts and ends. Allow it to penetrate for 10 minutes.
3. Blow-dry hair 50% dry and then apply a dime-size amount of Infusion Keratin Replenisher (2.5 oz. $30) throughout the hair.
4. Section the hair and complete blow-dry.
5. Part hair in the center (or preferred location) and smooth with a flat iron.
6. Finish this red-carpet style with Flex Hold Hairspray (9 oz. / $26) and Shine Spray (3 oz. / $24) to hold the hair in place and deliver luminous shine.
Tip: Suzette prepped hair extensions with Keratin Complex’s NKSTB, a reparative keratin treatment designed for fine, fragile hair.
FYI: Keratin Complex is available at salons nationwide and at www.keratincomplex.com.