When I first learned of the Australian skincare company called Eshu, I thought the name sounded almost like a sneeze! But the quality of Eshuskincare is nothing to sneeze about! These products are serious skincare, created for the busy man who isnt’ going to fuss with a complicated skincare routine.
As I’ve reviewed beauty products for more than 1 1/2 decades, times have changed. These days, men of all ages really do want skincare products to help keep their skin healthy and young-looking, but only if it’s effortless. And, you don’t have to be a guy living in the harsh outback to know that a man’s skin is going to suffer from all the daily, environmental stresses that impact all skin. But even if a man knows that a product will work, if it doesn’t feel good or smell nice, he’s not going to use it.
Eschu products smell of fresh, masculine, Australian eucalyptus, citrus and mint. This clean and subtle scent is instantly, rewardingly refreshing, but then it fades, so a guy doesn’t have to explain why he smells like anything at all (other than his own, sexy scent).
For those who want to know that the products they use are full of natural instead of chemical ingredients, you’ll be happy to know that Eshu products include botanical ingredients that have been used for thousands of years for their therapeutic properties, including:
• Kakadu Plum – found only in the furthest regions of Australia, Kakadu plum is a potent ant-oxidant to combat UV induced skin damage. With the highest known concentration of Vitamin C in the world, Kakadu plum helps promote collagen production and it is believed to have the potential to thicken the dermis.
• Paperbark Oil – A native to Australia, Paperbark oil is a gentle antiseptic and member of the tea tree family. It is used extensively for healing cuts and infections because of its very high antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
• Australian Quandong Fruit – Quandong has a very high concentration of Vitamin C and is an antiseptic. It has long been used in Australia to protect and treat the skin.
• Australian Blue Cypress – Indigenous Australians used the oil of the Blue Cypress to protect their skin from the harsh desert climate. Known for its powerful moisturizing properties and its ability to protect, relax and soothe the skin, Australian Blue Cypress is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. It is very gentle and therefore suitable for all skin-types.
• Australian Tea Tree Oil – Australian tea tree oil has anti-septic, anti-bacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. Tea tree oil has been used as a traditional medicine for many years. It is a household remedy in many Australian homes and was spread throughout the world during WWII when it was an essential part of every Australian soldier’s kit.
Adding to the eco-friendly product perspective is the packaging. Eshu’s bottles have a unique patented design that allows them to be stored on their elbow as they become empty, ensuring users get the benefit of every last drop of product prior to throwing away the recyclable packaging, so it’s good for the environment!
Father’s day is coming up on June 17th, and any/all of the Eshu products would be ideal for a gift, because the products are luxurious and appealing. Men are results oriented. Give him a product or two and a start in the right direction, and he’ll keep coming back for more on his own. For men who are traditional, why not start him out with a soap on a rope? It’s the classic father’s day gift, but this Cleansing Brick from Eschu is a modest $14.00. Australian tea tree oil is a gentle antiseptic and cleansing agent. Australian paperbark oil gently cleanses the skin and sweet almond oil provides hydration to keep skin from getting too dry. But the soap still lathers, because guys just need to see the bubbles! The smell is also nice, light, almost lemony. The white rope is firmly rooted so he can hang it until the soap is a silver.
Visit the Eshu Web Site and also Sephora to get Eshu!