All the glitters isn’t gold…it’s platinum. Morgan Taylor’s limited edition Illusions 2019 collection offers six new shades in their holographic Platinum range!
These colors remind me of butterfly wings. Depending upon the light and how you are moving, the reflective color shifts from light to dark.
The duo=chrome finish is exciting, but to get the look, you’ll need at least two coats. Another option is to use these just as a topper coat over a light perle or clear which softens the look.
Illusions 2019 includes:
· Can You See My Aura? – White Duo-chrome – not your basic white, this one glows like sun on snow.
· Don’t Jump to Illusions – Silver Duo-chrome a true iridescent that glows purple, green, silver…smashing!
· Seeing Double – Purple Duo-chrome a beautiful purple with flecks of gold and pink
· Oh So Shifty – Green Duo-chrome. It’s is oh so SHIFTY! And no so shabby, either! it looks green in the bottle, but it is closer to khaki on nails.
· Morph with Me – Bronze Duo-chrome I am not a fan of green and blue polish, but this one is so gorgeous. It really is bronze in some light, green in others. Amazing! *photo below
· Vanished Before My Eyes – Amber Duo-chrome this metallic copper glows like candle-light.
My nails are not in good shape, but I’m including a closeup of “Oh So Shifty” two coats makes this nail polish gleam from green to copper. Love Love LOVE this!
Safe For Nails:
What’s great about Morgan Taylor nail lacquer is that it really lasts, doesn’t chip, the brush lets you work quickly with one swipe,
But the nail lacquer is also 5-free so better for nails, and the polish dries super fast!
Where To Buy:
The Illusions 2019 Platinum Collection is available for a limited time at Ulta.com and SaltEarthSpa.com. The Retail price is $9.50 per bottle.
Visit the Morgan Taylor website! https://www.morgantaylorlacquer.com/