#000000; text-align: center;">Topknots are HOT….if you’re not wearing a ponytail, you’re tying it up, on top.
- 1. Beginning with dry, straightened hair, apply Redken Fashion Work 12 – Versatile Working Spray all over to add grit and texture, and then finger comb ‘do into a ponytail high up on top of the head, securing with an elastic.
- 2. Section the ponytail and apply Redken Wind Blown 05 Drying Finishing Spray throughout. Using a paddle brush, tease hair to add volume and dimension.
- 3. After the entire ponytail is teased, proceed with wrapping the hair clockwise into a “messy” topknot and secure with bobby pins.
- 4. Spritz Redken Wind Blown 05 Drying Finishing Spray all over to texturize. Using fingertips or the palms of hands, lightly brush at hair to create purposefully tousled wind blown look.
- 5. Finish with Redken Fashion Work 12 – Versatile Working Spray for extra hold.
- • Redken Wind Blown 05 Drying Finishing Spray, $18, Redken.com
- • Redken Fashion Work 12 – Versatile Working Spray, $17, Redken.com